You’ve been there, the terror of getting down to the last few pages of your favorite sketchbook. I found myself in that exact same position in the summer of 2014.
Howdy, my name is Clint Walkingstick. I’m an independent graphic designer working in central Oklahoma. I had a sketchbook problem, a pencil, and an idea. I dove into the tubes of the internets to find another sketchbook that met my specifications and kept coming up empty.
So, I decided to make the sketchbook you see here. It’s made for working creative folks in any industry. If you’re the type of person who’s more interested in getting the work done than looking cool in a coffee shop, this sketchbook is for you.
I believe if the idea won’t work on paper, it won’t work. That’s why I keep sketching. The more bad ideas I can get on paper, the higher the probability a good idea will come my way.
My hope is that you’ll fill this sketchbook with all your ideas. And that you’ll take the steps necessary to make your good ideas a reality.
- Earth-friendly, non-adhesive, cover length fold and lock pocket for secure loose sketch storage.
- Generous creative space, 80 large 7” x 8.5” pages of 60 lb. Neenah milky way parchment. Lightly tinted to reduce eye strain.
- Folds and lays flat in your scanner.
- Spiral binding that doubles as a pen or pencil holder.
- Blank slate covers to add your own branding.
- Never done - your feedback will make this sketchbook even better.
- 100% recycled covers and pages.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Manufactured in Oklahoma.